Please submit your application now for the Weekend July 3 till July 29 Intensive Teacher Training.
Hot Yoga Wellness Yoga (+Qigong) Teacher Training (For a printable version of this page CLICK HERE)
Our Teacher Training program is a unique approach to yoga teacher training. Our concept is EAST MEETS EAST IN THE WEST™. A blend of teachings from Yoga schools, Chinese medicine, TaiChi and Qiqong to develop unique teaching principles to deliver a well-balanced practice to practitioners in the West. (Registered Yoga Alliance & Canadian Yoga Alliance)
You will get insights into the foundations of Yoga philosophy and teaching techniques plus you will be given a solid overview of Chinese medicine and other Eastern practices. You will gain hands-on skills to enable you to blend all these approaches to wellness and well-being into a single comprehensive practice for your students.
During training, you will learn and be exposed to:
- History and philosophy and the great benefits of living a yoga lifestyle
- Foundation of human anatomy and the links between yoga and wellness
- Teaching methodology and practical teaching tips
- Foundation Flow – basics of Hatha Yoga asanas
- Teaching ethics and communications basics
- Practical experience in leading classes
- Balanced Nutrition Principles
- Basics, benefits of Qiqong
- Various styles of yoga
- Chinese Medicine
|Time & Place||Toronto Spring2013||Mar 30 – Jun 23 – most weekends (250 hrs) 1750 Steeles Ave W, Concord|
|Toronto Summer2013||July 3 – July 29- most days
1750 Steeles Ave W, Concord
|Sep 21st – Dec 7th
|Tuition Fee||$2,950 + $50 Application Fee (+applicable taxes)|
For a printable version of this page CLICK HERE
Testimonials of our Teacher Training Graduates, please CLICK HERE.
Teacher Training Application form, please CLICK HERE.