sign-up to our e-newsletter by entering your e-mail below
Align your ‘bones’, have a ‘tune-up’, fix your back, etc etc. (Insurance coverage may apply.)
For your initial appointment call 905-660-8810
Yoga Alliance Continuing Education –
This 40-hour training will help you to:
• gain personal knowledge and your teaching skills will improve.
• learn the joys of restorative yoga through first-hand experience of the postures.
• gain hands-on skills in how to teach and assist students of all levels.
• learn the Ayurvedic, physiological, emotional, and biomechanical elements and benefits of each pose.
• expand your repertoire of beginner and advanced postures with depth and detail.
• set up the postures with full prop support and how to modify classes when fewer props are available.