1,000hr Advanced Yoga Therapist Training – (To Print this page CLICK)
. (for 200hr RYTs who want to become Yoga Therapists and work with Healthcare professionals)
. (for all medics who wish to incorporate the benefits of yoga therapy in their healing practice)
. You will be able to create individualized treatment plans to address many health issues.
We are an accredited member school of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
Both trainings include:
- Maximize benefits and safety through knowledge of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology.
- Deepen your knowledge of teaching postures in more ways with advanced asanas.
- Teaching methodologies, class designs and various sequencing approaches.
- Yogic meditation including physiological and psychological techniques.
- Gain extensive practice one-on-one with your students/clients.
- Yoga Cosmology, Philosophy, Psychology & the Chakras.
- Ayurvedic Medicine Pathophysiology for Chronic Pain.
- Develop skills for working with special needs groups.
- Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia and Diabetis.
- Suitable for normal temperature or hot room.
- Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra.
- Structural Alignment Therapy.
- Depression & Anxiety.
WHERE: Hot Yoga Wellness - 1750 Steeles Ave W, Toronto, L4K 2L7 &
. - 3241 Kennedy Rd, Toronto, M1V 2J8
. - TTC bus at street & ample parking
WHEN: Weekends Only: starting Jan 30 approx. bi-weekly
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-202-3339
(Member school – Yoga Alliance & Canadian Yoga
Alliance & accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists)
Training Instructor Faculty:
Sujun Chen E-RYT 500, director, program coordinator:
“Our curriculum’s instructors are leaders in the yoga therapy profession
and will provide you with the training required to further your goals to
assist and instruct others in their healing process and in their yoga practice.”
Staffan Elgelid PT, PhD, GCFP, CYT, YT 500
Sosan Hua RD, CDE, Registered Dietitian
Mala Cunningham Ph.D, CYT, CAT
Nicole DeAvilla E-RYT500, RPYT, RCYT
Melissa Canter MBA, E-RYT-200
Luiza Ormonde Ayurveda
LINKS: (This is our Click Section)
For a printable version of this page CLICK
Take a look at our Teacher Team - CLICK
Therapist Training Application form, please CLICK
You will learn a lot AND you will have a great time. You will help to ”improve the world one posture at a time!”