Please submit your application now for the 200hr China Intensive in March or for the 200hr March Weekend training.……………………………………………………………….
200hr. Yoga Teacher Training
(For a printable version of this page CLICK )
Our Teacher Training program is a unique approach to yoga teacher training.
Our concept is EAST MEETS EAST IN THE WEST
A blend of teachings from Yoga schools, Chinese medicine, TaiChi and Qiqong to develop unique teaching principles to deliver a well-balanced practice to practitioners.
(Member school - Yoga Alliance, Canadian Yoga Alliance & International Association of Yoga Therapists)
You will get insights into the foundations of Yoga philosophy and teaching techniques plus you will be given a solid overview of Chinese medicine and other Eastern practices. You will gain hands-on skills to enable you to blend all these approaches to wellness and well-being into a single comprehensive practice for your students whether in a body temperature studio or a normal studio.
You will learn and participate in the following:
* History and philosophy and the benefits of living a yoga lifestyle
* Foundation of human anatomy and yoga and wellness links
* FOUNDATION FLOW- safe, effective Hatha Yoga asanas
* Teaching methodology and practical teaching tips
* Teaching ethics and communications basics
* Practical experience in leading classes
* Balanced Nutrition Principles
* Basics, benefits of Qiqong
* Various styles of Yoga
* Chinese Medicine
* Aerial Yoga
“Improving the world one posture at a time!”
- China 200hr in Jining 2014 - March Intensive & another Intensive 200hr in August
- 200 hour Weekends 2014 - Mar 29th - Jun22nd
- July 200hr Intensive 2014 - Jul 7th - Jul 27th
- Hot Yoga Wellness Toronto - TTC bus at street & ample parking
- Jining, Shandong province, China + more
- Toronto – 200hr $3,000 (+add HST) favourable payment terms if needed.
- China – pls call Sujun at 647-202-3339
CONTACT: - [email protected] or 647-801-4932
Member school – Yoga Alliance, Canadian Yoga Alliance and the
International Association of Yoga Therapists
For a printable version of this page CLICK)
Testimonials of our Teacher Training Graduates, please CLICK
Teacher Training Application form, please CLICK
You will learn a lot AND you will have a great time. You will make a lot of new friends and you will help to ”improve the world one posture at a time!”