Yoga Alliance Continuing Education
This 40-hour training will help you to:
• learn the joys of restorative yoga through first-hand experience of the postures.
• gain hands-on skills in how to teach and assist students of all levels.
• learn the Ayurvedic, physiological, emotional, and biomechanical elements and benefits of each pose.
• expand your repertoire of beginner and advanced postures with depth and detail.
• set up the postures with full prop support and how to modify classes when fewer props are available.
• gain personal knowledge – your teaching skills will improve.
For a printable PDF of this page please CLICK: Yoga Restorative Training
Andrea Peloso’s credentials/experiences:
- 1500 hours of yoga training and 500 hours of study with Judith Lasater.
- three year teacher training program with Ramanad Patel.
- 200 hour teacher training with Francois Raoult.
- Vinyasa Yoga Certification, Spinal health and Prenatal yoga.
- Ashtanga yoga with Matthew Sweeney, Chuck Miller, David Robson and Ron Reid.
- Ayurveda and its application in Restorative Yoga.
- a bachelor degree with honours in Philosophy including Indian and Eastern Philosophy.
For more info re Andrea Peloso see her website www.AndreaPeloso.com
Schedule of the 40Hr. Yoga Restorative Training:
Fri. Jun 19, 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Sat. Jun 20, 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sun. Jun 21, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Tue. Jun 23, 6:00pm – 9:30pm
Fri. Jun 26, 6:00pm – 9:30 pm
Sat. Jun 27, 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sun. Jun 28, 9:30am - 5:00pm
Hot Yoga Wellness Kennedy,
3241 Kennedy Rd, Unit 7,
M1V 2J8, 416-901-5788 studio
For more info firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and/or for pricing 647-522-4850